Custom Made Reed Diffuser
Choose from 7 Scents, 3 Coloured Reed Sticks and Reed Flowers
Build your own reed diffuser and create a truly unique, elegant and refreshing way to gently fragrance your home.
1. Choose Your Scent:
Select any of our 100ml glass jars that are full to the brim with high quality fragrance and base oil mixture. These fabulous home fragrances will last for up to 12 weeks and give you that perfect aroma.
- Citrus Bloom – high quality Lemon & Lavender fragrance and base oil mixture
- Forest Gateau – infused with Black Cherry & Frankincense oils
- Pour Homme – with high quality Cyril’s Barber Fragrance fragrance oil
- Sienna – our namesake with premium Rose & Rhubarb oils
- Snow White – a traditional winter scent with Orange, Clove and Cinnamon fragrance oils
- Gingerbread House – Mouth-watering Cinnamon, Glove and Ginger fragrance oils
- Salon de Beauté – A rich, sweet citrus fragrance with Orange Blossom, Lemon and Vanilla
2. Choose Your Reed Stick:
Each diffuser comes with a bunch of 6 natural reed sticks available in 3 colours:
3. Choose Your Reed Flower:
Beautiful, elegant and incredibly unique! Add a single reed flower to your design – 4 options available; two on a string and two on a stick. The flowers on a string include a small vile of candle colouring which you can add to the oil. Watch it soak up the string and turn the flower into a beautifully coloured flower that’s just bursting with fragrance:
- Carnation on a stick
- Carnation on a string
- Rose on a stick
- Rose on a string
How To Use
Simply remove the rubber bung and insert 5 to 6 reeds into the liquid. The dry rattan sticks will soak up the scented liquid and disperse them into the room for a subtle, yet pleasing aroma. The kit includes 10 pink rattan reeds.
For best results, place some where with plenty of movement – either by a door or window or where people walk past. The movement of the air will allow the fragrance to be diffused further however, placing too close to a window will speed up the evaporation of the liquid.
Your fully custom reed diffuser should last up to 3 months. If you notice the aroma getting weaker, simple turn the reeds over and place the dry ends into the liquid to boost a refresh the fragrance.